Admin Production Specialist
Norfolk, VA 23510
- High volume copying, printing, scanning, binding, CD/DVD/USB production, creating electronic binders, general office duties, basic computer knowledge necessary for scheduling appointments, etc.
- Organizes copy room work by receiving, collecting, and logging requests; establishing and maintaining work priority
- Inventory supplies and put away supplies once delivered.
- Stamp outgoing mail and pick up incoming mail from the post office (if necessary).
- Deliver internal mail in Norfolk.
- Backfilling courier run routes and helping with special courier runs.
- Handle deliveries/pick-ups of client documents.
- Cover main line switchboard as needed.
- Effectively interact and communicate with attorneys, paralegals and clients.
- Observe strict confidentiality in all client and firm matters.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Clean driving record, valid driver’s license and personal vehicle required.
- Legal industry experience strongly preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office 2016 and PDF Docs or related PDF management software preferred.
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities with accuracy.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, able to work successfully within a team environment, but also able to work independently with minimal guidance.