Analyst - Store Operations
Chesapeake, VA 23320
GREAT TEMPORARY OPPORTUNITY
ANALYST - STORE OPERATIONS
- Maintaining storage unit log to include renovations, rodents, etc.
- Sending out quotes and awards to vendors, follow up with vendors and/or field leaders, organizing removals, validation of our log to the vendor’s inventory, etc.
- Maintaining U-Haul log that includes submitting reservation requests, follow up with the field, submitting bi-weekly invoices to AP
- Submitting Temp Labor requests for renovation and/or new stores and processing weekly invoices to AP
- Review monthly invoices for all storage unit vendors and submit to AP
- Processing journal entries for close to include gift cards, storage units, U-Hauls temp labor
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Able to stay organized while multi-tasking and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven attendance record
- 2-4 years of experience as an analyst desired; Retail industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data/reports
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Customer Service
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment