Asset Protection Reporting Analyst
Chesapeake, VA 23320 US
Hours: 8:30-5:00 / M-F
The Asset Protection Reporting Analyst is an Enterprise role supporting Shrink improvement for client business divisions. The analyst is expected to analyze large data sets to identify fraudulent behavior, irregular activity, training issues and trends impacting the company. The analyst will work to build solutions and recommendations to drive performance improvement and reduce loss.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct in-depth analysis using data collected & combined from multiple data sources to provide actionable recommendations for identifying and reducing register fraud
- Deliver reporting for weekly & monthly basis covering Exception based reporting, Sales reducing transactions, and Key Performance Indicators.
- Responsible for developing and delivering effective presentations and reporting solutions for Corporate and Field Asset Protection and Operational leaders
- Responsible for identifying opportunities and coordinating projects across Asset Protection teams and vendors
- Support ad hoc data and analysis requests from leadership teams in Asset Protection and Operations departments.
- Coordinate with field Asset Protection team to review exceptions and control shrink
Major Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Perform data gathering tasks and analytics
- Identify trends, develop solutions, project planning and data analysis
- Produce daily/weekly/monthly exception -based reporting for field AP teams and leadership to review and utilize.
- Deliver presentations to teams, executive leaders and sponsors.
- Synthesize findings and make recommendations to upper management.
- Continuous improvement in all analysis & reporting to fine tune action items
- Perform Onboarding for new hires, provide continual system training in EBR & Case Management systems
- Maintain thorough knowledge of POS functions and their implications for fraud
- Utilize multiple CCTV platforms to validate fraud and other department needs
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, MBA preferred and 2-3 years’ experience in analytical role
- Strong computer skills (Expert Excel & PowerPoint – testing required)
- Experience leveraging business intelligence/query tools
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Experience using CCTV systems preferred
- Retail experience a plus