Chesapeake, VA 23320
TEMP TO HIRE OPPORTUNITY
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR - NEEDED ASAP
Small business subcontracting company, working in the industrial maintenance industry.
- Process invoices and accounts receivable
- Update the budget and monitor cash flow
- Track and fulfill financial compliance requirements.
- Maintain financial records
- Maintain timekeeping
- Screen, process and onboard new hires
- Maintain company benefit program
- Maintain company online training program
- Maintain employee database
- Associate’s degree in business/human resources, plus 10 yrs. office exp., OR Bachelor's degree in business/human resources, plus 5 yrs. office exp.
- Minimum of two years of experience in QuickBooks administration and payroll processing.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn company database programs (BambooHR, SpringAhead, QuickBooks, Teamwork).
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superior verbal/written skills and presentation skills.
- Good punctuation, spelling, grammar and attention to detail a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills essential.