Client Service Assistant
Chesapeake, VA 23325 US
Hours: 8:00-4:30 / M-F
Summary: Responsible for data order entry, customer service phone / email support, general office work while providing administrative support for the office in a professional manner by performing the following responsibilities.
- Time management (arrive to work on time, return from lunches and breaks on time, get system up and running quickly at shift start).
- Update all date stamps.
- Enter all incoming purchase orders from customers
- Validate pricing, inventory, and shipping address on all inbound orders
- Answer multi-line telephone system, take accurate messages, and relay telephone calls to the appropriate person in an efficient manner.
- Receive and respond to inquiries and complaints via telephone, email, and process the information in an efficient manner.
- Perform various clerical duties such as data entry and copying.
- Prepare and proofread emails for distribution.
- Operates standard office equipment to include:
- multi-line telephone system
- photocopy machine
- postage meter
- Maintain a clean, professional office environment and promotes a positive image for the company.
- Perform other related duties or projects as assigned.
- Oral Communication Skills
- Written Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Reading Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Computer Literacy
- Keyboard Skills
- Customer Relations
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 2+ years in administrative / customer service role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of dependability