- Demonstrated Knowledge of government contracting to include the concepts of post award administration, purchasing, General Schedule Administration (GSA), Multiple Award IDIQ contracts, Task Orders and Delivery Orders.
- Demonstrated experience with government contract closeouts. Perform other and administrative duties as assigned to support contract specialist in the execution of contract closeouts.
- Demonstrated experience with the concepts of direct cite funding, and the use of Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPRs).
- Demonstrated experience with computer operations, including familiarity with Microsoft Office products (Access, Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat; Windows network environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Federal Procurement Regulations.
- Demonstrated experience with Requisition Tracking and Purchase Request creation and processing.
- Completion of courses leading to Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) certification at any level in Contracting; actual DAWIA certification preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of all appropriate ethical standards regarding contracting actions in accordance with agency ethics regulations, Federal Acquisition Regulation and any FAR supplements.
- Experience with T&M, cost-type, and FFP contracts, and GSA Schedules.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Experience with RFQs’, task orders, purchase orders, and closeout contracts (cradle to grave government contract administration).
- Experience with Electronic Document Access (EDA), and Contract Action Reports (CARS) and Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment (PIEE), i.e. Wide Area Workflow (WAWF) to include reporting, uploading, tracking progress and resolving identified contract deficiencies in all.
- A minimum-security clearance of SECRET is required