Norfolk, VA 23523
GREAT OPPORTUNITY - TEMPORARY
- Prepares, analyzes, inputs, and validates data for proposals, purchase orders, and breakfast club metrics.
- Enters budgets for proposals.
- Contract Management of systems and records.
- Requests and confirms task numbers.
- Revises proposals including copy, based on negotiations.
- Verify rates, temp percentages, OT percentages, Award Fee, Cost Incentive Fee, and Schedule Incentive Fee for proposals based on each contract.
- Breakdown Subcontractor and Teaming Partner Quotes for ST and OT hours, Labor Dollars, Material Dollars, Sub Dollars, and fees.
- Converts proposals into Government format.
- Prepares agendas, reports, and presentations, including updating weekly metrics and status reports.
- Receives and confirms totals on MODs and Purchase Orders are accurate and distribute to accounting.
- Acts as liaison with other departments.
- Performs duties for Contract Administrator and Cost Analysis is required.
- Able to coordinate the activities of and provide support to committees.
- Able to arrange, participate in, and implement as directed conferences and meetings.
- Observes and support client health, safety, and environmental policy.
- Manages and organizes budgets for Cost Reporting purposes.
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- Good reading and writing skills. Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent typing, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and Adobe. Able to develop and present metrics.
- Must have good speaking and listening skills. Able to understand and speak English clearly.
- Able to work with some supervision.
- Must be organized and use time wisely.
- Customer-service driven
- Professional appearance, business casual
- Must be punctual and reliable, with a proven attendance record.
- Must be familiar with Proposals
- Must be familiar with analyzing data.
- Must be proficient in loading and deleting budgets from Enterprise Budget program.
- Must be proficient in analyzing estimates and converting them into proposal format for submission to Mid-Atlantic Regional Maintenance Center (MARMC).