Norfolk, VA 23523
Performs duties in accordance with established procedures, instructions, and work routines. Performs data extraction, analysis, and development in support of departmental functions.
- Prepares, analyzes, inputs, and validates data for Proposals, Purchase Orders, and Metrics.
- Enters budgets for Proposals.
- Contract Management of systems and records.
- Requests and confirms task numbers.
- Revises Proposals based on negotiations.
- Verify rates, Temp percentages, OT percentages, Award Fee, Cost Incentive Fee, and Schedule Incentive Fee for proposals based on each contract.
- Breakdown Subcontractor and Teaming Partner Quotes for ST and OT hours, Labor Dollars, Material Dollars, Sub Dollars, and fees.
- Converts Proposals into Government format. Breaking out Teaming Partner’s Fee’s, Labor, Material, and Subcontractors; Figuring totals such as Prime with fee, w/o fee, with Team Partner’s fee, w/o Teaming Partner’s fee, etc.; and separating LOE, Consumables, and non-consumable material.
- Prepares agendas, reports, and presentations, including updating weekly metrics and status reports.
- Receives and confirms totals on MODs and Purchase Orders are accurate and distribute to accounting.
- Keep SMARTS, Mod Logs, and Sequence Logs up to date with the most accurate information.
- Acts as liaison with other departments.
- Performs duties for Contract Administrator and Cost Analysis is required.
- Able to coordinate the activities of and provide support to committees.
- Able to arrange, participate in, and implement as directed conferences and meetings.
- Observes and support health, safety, and environmental policy.
- Systems administration for Contracts metrics, Budgets, and Proposals.
- Manages and organizes budgets for Cost Reporting purposes.
- Other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
Typically has AA/AS or two (2) years’ directly related experience. Experience in a shipyard environment preferred.
- Good reading and writing skills. Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent typing, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and Adobe. Able to develop and present metrics.
- Must have good speaking and listening skills. Able to understand and speak English clearly.
- Able to work with some supervision.
- Must be organized and use time wisely.
- Customer-service driven
- Professional appearance, business casual
- Must be punctual and reliable, with a proven attendance record.
- Must be familiar with putting Proposals in system.
- Must be familiar with analyzing data and entering in Mod logs.
- Must be proficient in loading and deleting budgets from database.
- Must be proficient in analyzing estimates and converting them into proposal format for submission to Mid-Atlantic Regional Maintenance Center (MARMC).