Chesapeake, VA 23320
Executive Administrative Assistant
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our Merchandise Executive Team. You will perform administrative related tasks for our team such as printing reports, organizing travel and accommodations for Trade Shows and other organizational functions as needed.
Essential Activities & Responsibilities:
- Preparing reports, memos, letters and other documents.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents and reports.
- Helping prepare for meetings, and team events
- Using various software including word processing, spreadsheets, databases and presentation software
- Making travel arrangements for the Merchandise team and preparing expense reports
- Maintaining office equipment such as copy machines and printers, fixing jams and placing service calls
- Opening and sorting incoming mail and other correspondence
- Provide general administrate support to Merchandise team
- Managing executives calendars and meeting set up
- Main contact for Customer Service for the Merchandise Department, responsible for answering customer emails, phone calls and letters.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, 3-5 years
- Dynamic, resourceful, thoughtful, and solution-oriented.
- Outstanding administrative skills.
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize and multitask.
- Strong ownership through responsibility and accountability for end product.
- Highly professional telephone presence with a strong customer service focus.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel; strong Outlook skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a positive attitude.
- Ability to expand role beyond responsive support to proactive contributions and ownership for administrative tasks; ability to work independently.
- Able to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment