Property Maintenance Coordinator
Chesapeake, VA 23320 US
Hours: 8:30-5:00 / M-F
Summary of Position:
- Coordinate all maintenance and repair issues for stores in assigned states.
- Respond/manage building emergencies- fires, floods, power outages, weather related hazards or alerts, liquid spills, plumbing issues or incident clean up.
- Assist department managers with daily facility changes or needs as requested.
- Handling routine inquiries on basic facility needs; fielding phone calls/emails for maintenance requests.
- Prioritizing requests and maintaining an accurate database of call history information for store within assigned states using internal Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
- Develop relationships with vendors to ensure the best pricing and service to the stores.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review facility related invoices and facilitate the approval process up to payment within specified deadlines.
- Create and assign work orders to multiple technicians, subcontractors and service providers in assigned states.
- Provide reports on open and closed work orders and check status with the appropriate technician or service provider.
- Monitor expenditures on repair services for each store within assigned spending limits, up to $1500.
- Maintain accurate/current information in database for each store in assigned states.
- Administer certified business letters or facsimiles to Landlords as needed.
- Basic knowledge of construction, electrical, plumbing, mechanical and HVAC.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent Customer Service and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, Type 34 wpm.
- Computer literate in Microsoft products; Email literate (send, receive, attach documents).
- Facilities Maintenance, Property Management and/or Call Center experience is a plus.