Field Service Coordinator
Chesapeake, VA 23320
- Supports the Company on New, Relocations, Expansions, Renovations, Special Projects, Closings and Regional Offices as well as any hardware rollouts and/or upgrades.
- Ensure store equipment is operational prior to opening by communicating with the stores via email and/or telephone.
- Kickoff workflows by assigning stores, setting up excel workbooks and requesting merchant ID’s.
- Perform standard workflow activities including database entry, audits, and data export preparations.
- Complete workflows by following checklists, run sheets and closing calls.
- Answer basic questions on standard store specific activities via phone and email. Escalate issues appropriately.
- Assist with scheduling meetings and documenting meeting minutes.
- Create and maintain accurate documentation of all processes within their job duties
- Backup other coordinator responsibilities as needed regarding tech refresh and break fix maintenance
- Other related duties as required by Management.
- Drive for results
- Organized & Detail Oriented
- Customer Focused
- Strong Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Professional attitude
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Technical aptitude
- Knowledge of DT or FD store hardware and systems a plus