Field Services Coordinator
Chesapeake, VA 23320
LONG TERM TEMPORARY OPPORTUNITY
FIELD SERVICES COORDINATOR
Support resource to the Store Deployment Analysts and Management staff within Field Services and Retail Technology. Conduct administrative Store Deployment activities including kicking off processes, database entry, and standard communications.
- Supports the Company on New, Relocations, Expansions, Renovations, Special Projects, Closings and Regional Offices as well as any hardware rollouts and/or upgrades.
- Ensure client store equipment is operational prior to opening by communicating with the stores via email and/or telephone.
- Kickoff workflows by assigning stores, setting up excel workbooks and requesting merchant ID’s.
- Perform standard workflow activities including database entry, audits, and data export preparations.
- Complete workflows by following checklists, run sheets and closing calls.
- Answer basic questions on standard store specific activities via phone and email. Escalate issues appropriately.
- Assist with scheduling meetings and documenting meeting minutes.
- Create and maintain accurate documentation of all processes within their job duties
- Backup other coordinator responsibilities as needed regarding tech refresh and break fix maintenance
- Prepare and distribute various daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Maintain communications and escalations to vendors and various levels of corporate management
- Reconcile outstanding returns with vendors on monthly basis
- Perform regularly scheduled quality assurance verifications
- Other related duties as required by management
- Drive for results
- Organized & Detail Oriented
- Customer Focused
- Strong Communication Skills
- Team Player
- Professional attitude
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Technical aptitude