Fleet Vehicles Associate
Chesapeake, VA 23320
- Responsible for auditing, balancing, and verifying point of sale transactions as well as overall cash receipts information.
- Accurately input information into system, including journal entries, uploads and file indexing.
- Analyze assigned reports and maintain records on any other assignments.
- Experience Microsoft.
- Resolve cash receipts exceptions by auditing, analyzing and posting cash receipts daily.
- Communicate with store personnel to complete tasks such as entering missing deposits, ensuring procedures are being followed, and entering notes in the system.
- Support other associates
- Bring to management’s attention unnecessary expenses.
- Assist field management in analyzing cash shortages and expense categories.
• Experience with software such as Lawson, Lotus Notes, and Microsoft Office products
• Excellent problem resolution skills
• 10-key calculator
• Good customer service skills
• Able to work in a team environment and independently
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Account reconciliation experience
• Retail and banking experience