Help Desk Associate
Chesapeake, VA 23320
• Establish an expert working level of knowledge for the in-store equipment including network systems, components, and the associated equipment that affect the operation of the store. *This includes but is not limited to routers, switches, registers, register peripherals, pc, cabling, and pin pads.
• Collects, compiles, and analyzes technical data for the purposes of sharing accurate information
• Identifies, develops, and documents corrective actions of reoccurring and potential problems and issues.
• Participates in the project as required for the purpose of conveying and gathering information.
• Collaborates with key staff for the purpose of implementing and maintaining the in-store system.
• Demonstrates ability to express technical issues effectively to all audiences, both verbally and in writing