IT Project Associate- 2 month contract
Chesapeake, VA 23320
- Establish an expert working level of knowledge for the in-store equipment including network systems, components, and the associated equipment that affect the operation of the store.
- Collects, compiles, and analyzes technical data for the purposes of sharing accurate information
- Identifies, develops, and documents corrective actions of reoccurring and potential problems and issues.
- Participates in the project as required for the purpose of conveying and gathering information.
- Collaborates with key staff for the purpose of implementing and maintaining the in-store system.
- Demonstrates ability to express technical issues effectively to all audiences, both verbally and in writing