IT Technology Coordinator
Chesapeake, VA 23320 US
Hours: 8:30-5:00 / M-F
Summary of Position:
Provide technical, installation and administrative duties related to internal & external communications, vendor management, and store system setup to ensure that all scopes of work are completed on time and in full. The coordinator acts as the key contact for all aspects of various Field Services programs. They will provide support to all New, Relocation, Expansion, Renovation, Self-Checkout, Counter Remodels and Closings for all Enterprise Construction Projects that involve IT Field Service Providers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all Point-of-Sale equipment is ordered, shipped, and delivered in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and monitor various vendors during installation, de-installation and equipment return process to ensure service quality.
- Track and monitor revisits and ensure they are completed in a timely manner.
- Verify equipment functionality prior to store opening, and, if necessary, perform technical troubleshooting on all hardware and/or software issues reported until resolution which includes ordering additional equipment, and/or escalating issue appropriately.
- Assist with any testing of stores equipment.
- Maintain communications & escalations to vendors and various levels of management to replace and retrieve POS equipment.
- Research missing equipment utilizing all resources available such as field personnel, vendors, and shipment couriers to minimize the loss of equipment.
- Act as a liaison to our internal customers and various vendors to maintain service quality for all Point-of-Sale installations.
- Create purchase orders and process billing for all installations.
- Create inventory requisitions.
- Reconcile outstanding returns.
- Responsible for handling emails based on assigned day(s) to include, but not limited to: copy and pasting into calls, responding accordingly, acting and escalating if needed.
- Prepare & distribute various daily, weekly & monthly reports.
- Setup stores in various systems to support new company growth and or technology refresh.
- Communicate inventory level changes to Field Service Management in a timely manner.
- Supports the team by performing administrative activities related to internal & external communications such as email and phone calls.
- Perform standard workflow activities including entering data into various systems to maintain accuracy and data integrity.