Inbound Call Taker | REMOTE | Virginia based
Virginia Beach, VA remote
Our client is seeking to build a team of remote inbound call takers. To qualify for this position you must be able to maintain a consistent high speed internet connection. Your equipment must be hardwired to your router-- no wifi. Employees will use their own computers/ lap tops and headset. No mobile devices such as tablets.
This position involves answering inbound calls, for service and questions. You may need to answer questions but usually will transfer to "customer service" team. If handling a call for service, you will use the client's scheduling software to assist callers with setting appointments for service.
- Minimum of 25 Mbps upload and download speed as demonstrated on a speedtest performed during regular business hours and high traffic times
- Hardwired internet connection
- Computer or laptop using a recent version of a Windows OS
- Wired (cable or USB) headset with noise cancelling microphone (not earbuds)
- 1-2 years solid work history
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong active listening skills
- Data entry skills-- assessment required
- Calm, composed, positive personality
- PC skills in a Windows based environment-- assessment required
Candidates will be required to complete skills assessments to confirm they have the technical skills required as indicated above, and provide proof of required equipment/ internet connection. Zoom interview required to confirm speed and reliability of connection.
Availability: Full time and part time are available within these hours:
- Mon - Fri. 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sat. 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.