Logistics -Inside Sales Associate
Chesapeake, VA 23320
Great temp-to-hire opportunity for an entry level logistics and customer service professional seeking a career in a secure industrial/marine supply company. The ideal match is willing to try new things and learn the business through dedicated training and development. Advancement opportunities in business development are available to the successful candidate.
• Assist in the warehouse and front office
• Enter sales orders, update data complete purchasing and selling initiatives
• Assist with vendors and customers orders- loading and deliveries
- Work experience in logistics and customer service in a warehouse setting preferred.
- Comfortable working with computers and email
- Ability to operate manual lifts proficiently.
- Completion of background investigation and drug screening.
- Strong communication skills.
- Inventory and scanning experience preferred.
- Positive work history and ability to maintain solid attendance.
- Available to work extended hours if needed.
- Must be comfortable working with metric, fractions and decimals (example: 5/8 = .625)