Operations Support Analyst
Chesapeake, VA 23320 US
Hours: 8:30-5:00 / M-F
Summary of Position:
This role will support the continuity and improvement all store operational processes to include supporting store operational technology and systems enhancements as well as for managing store service programs, processes and projects which will impact field operations. In addition, role will be responsible for analyzing business results of key programs processes and projects to recommending changes to improve results.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage existing store programs, including leveraging subject matter experts to assess need, plan the eligibility requirements, facilitate the roll-out of the programs, and follow-up with field leadership on cost control and execution
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to include Training and Field Communications to ensure all store operating procedures, current training documents, and communications related to the programs are accurate and up-to-date.
- Provide analysis and expertise to support development of store operating procedures, training documents, and any related communications for new programs and roll-outs.
- Support store operational technology, systems, and process enhancements Support content development for Field Leadership meetings
- Own select operational reporting and partner with store operations analytics to develop key reports to measure success of operational programs and processes and recommend changes to improve business results.
- Support core process data for operations.
This is not to be considered a complete list of job duties, as they may be amended or added to as needed.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated success in project plan creation and successful implementation
- Ability to navigate within various pieces of technology both as an end user and as a subject matter expert to support the store teams
- Ability to collaborate across cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical abilities with demonstrated success in translating analysis into executable action
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
- 3 – 5 years of experience in retail or other service industries
- 3 – 5 years in “project manager” capacity