Part Time- Accounting Assistant- 25hrs/wk
Virginia Beach, VA 23452
- Disburse, review and assign accounts codes to purchase orders.
- Prepare daily cash balance reconciliation.
- Input, in a timely manner, outstanding invoices into the Accounts Payable system.
- Prioritize outstanding invoices for payment in report form.
- Print checks, obtain signatures, mail payments and file invoices.
- Prepare deposits of cash receipts and complete deposit reconciliation for each deposit slip.
- Assist Finance Manager as needed.
- Support the Executive Director as needed with correspondence and filing.
- Assist with front office coordinator/receptionist duties as needed, to include answering telephones during lunch hour.
- Fax and copy documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Some college degree preferred.
- Proven accuracy in data entry.
- Proficient with 10 key calculators.
- Proven analytic skills.
- Ability to communicate well and accurately in written and oral communication.
- Ability to lift and move file boxes up to 25 pounds
- Ability to use a telephone and headset