Real Estate Assistant
Chesapeake, VA 23322
- Interacts with the clients via telephone, email and in person.
- Operates standard office equipment, including personal computer, copier, scanner, and telephone.
- Reviews, sorts and dates mail.
- Arranges and schedules client appointments using KCI Reservation.
- Assists in the preparing for and setting up meetings.
- Cleaning and inventory of kitchen areas, conference rooms and supply areas.
- Coordinates daily catering orders and pays monthly catering house accounts.
- Assist in light typing, filing and making copies for attorneys.
- Coordinates real estate closings and managing real estate matters under supervision
- Performs a variety of other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Legal industry experience preferred.
- Real Estate closings experience preferred.
- Soft Pro experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous client/customer service is a plus.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong ability to multi-task and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Operational knowledge of standard office equipment including copier, scanner, and telephone.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2016 and Outlook.
- Ability to routinely lift, carry, push, pull, slide materials weighing up to 25 lbs.