Retail Sample Associate
Chesapeake, VA 23320 US
Hours: 8:30-5:00 / M-F
The Sample Associate for Ecommerce will play an integral role in growth of ecommerce for the client team. Through partnership with our Digital Commerce Teams, Merchant Teams, Photography Teams and Vendors, this person will be responsible for the timely flow of ecommerce samples to align with seasonal flows as well as regular and fashion assortment updates.
- Responsible for the coordination of Ecommerce Samples including ordering, receiving, organizing, distributing and tracking
- Create Sample Order list to request samples from vendors in partnership with the Sample Team
- Track sample shipment status and follow up with vendors to ensure deadlines are being meet
- Responsible for validating existing product photography in Digital Asset Management (DAM) system to indicate whether new samples and photography are required
- Communicate directly with Vendors and Merchants to resolve questions or concerns about sample status.
- Label and Organize samples to coordinate work load schedule with Photography Team
- Update/maintain Excel worksheet Photography Logs
Requirements to be Successful:
- A team player with a focus on collaboration
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Excel
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent Time Management Skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Sense of urgency to complete projects/tasks.
- Ability to work independently, problem solve and stay self-motivated.
- Demonstrate self- confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Ability to lift and move heavy boxes up to 40 lbs.
- Willingness to learn and take on other responsibilities as assigned.