Retail Store Manager
Virginia Beach, VA
Our client, a rapidly growing tactical gear supplier, seeks a Retail Store Manager for its location in the Bayside/ Church Point area in Virginia Beach.
The Retail Store Manager ensures the shop hits sales goals, maintains customer service standards, performs upkeep of inventory management, and is responsible for FFL/SOT paperwork completion while supervising store personnel.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing quality customer service with excellent attention to detail
- Ensuring timely completion of all items on the supervisor’s checklist
- Data Entry and Recordkeeping-- within company guidelines using the inventory system
- Inventory Management
- Following established guidelines and ensure expected cleanliness of store is met
- Hiring and training store associates
- Participating in weekly Manager meetings
- Supervising assigned store personnel
- Be available to work holidays as needed
Top candidates must have at least one year of experience in each of the following:
- Basic computer experience – Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word
- Customer service
Preference given to candidates with FFL Seller ID.
Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
This is a great chance to join an organization that is quickly becoming a leader in the market. We are excited to play a part in matching the right candidates to this role for our client. Transparency is important to us, so please do not hesitate to message us any questions you have about our recruiting model.
Our client is cognizant of best practices for preventing community spread in the workplace and is committed to following these practices. This is an ON-SITE position with an essential employer.