Chesapeake, VA 23320
Sales Coordinator will identify, research and prospect potential clients in order to provide product information, answer client questions and concerns and build brand awareness. They do this through both individual meetings and larger sales presentations. A weekly sales report will be submitted including daily customer presentations and highlights of phone calls and emails, market updates and changes, and cold-calling results.
One of the most important functions of the Sales Coordinator is to secure sales for the company. This is done both directly and through customer team members. This includes securing both individual sales and contracts, depending on the company and product, and deals can be made over the phone, through email or through remote presentations.
In order to perform sales duties, a Sales Coordinator must build and maintain key relationships with potential and current clients. Using excellent interpersonal skills, the Sales Coordinator networks to form new relationships with potential clients and follows up with potential and current clients through phone, email and sustains a regular communication pattern to maintain current sales and grow future sales.
Develop Customer/Manufacturer Relationships:
The Sales Coordinator will develop direct relationships between prospect/customer and manufacturer, with a goal of larger direct supply contracts. This entails many different tasks, including customer presentations, Internet research, product training and demonstrations, phone calls, emails and texts, reviewing clients projects and planning.
- Experience in territorial wood flooring sales with a successful track record
- Excellent presentation, communication, and listening skills
- Strong numerical and analytical abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word and Excel
- Comfortable with communicating remotely with clients
- The capacity and willingness to develop, organize, and manage a national sales territory
- Flooring sector-specific sales experience
- A knowledge of marketing channels within the regional flooring market
- An understanding and applicable knowledge of CSM ratings (Customer Service Management)
- Account Management skills that produce voluntary sales driven customers
- Self-motivated and Independent entrepreneurship business mindset