Store Facilities Analyst
Chesapeake, VA 23320
Summary of Position (Job Purpose)
- Responsible for effectively managing repair costs of $18 million (recurring services) or more, including developing vendor contacts, implementing contracts and auditing invoices of service provider base.
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects for stores by identifying customer and operational needs; developing and communicating business plans and priorities; removing barriers and obstacles which hinder performance; providing resources; identifying performance standards; measuring progress and adjusting performance accordingly; developing contingency plans; and demonstrating adaptability and supporting continuous learning
- Store Facilities Analyst, under the supervision of Manager, Vendor Services, will manage outside Service Providers, as assigned, in support of the Facilities Department, including maintaining records and contract compliance, coordinating project activities, provides analysis of all maintenance expense areas and service vendor performance, forecasting/budgeting and providing scheduling support for assigned Service Providers.
- Manage Facilities to include scheduling preventative maintenance, respond to urgent maintenance calls and participate in the creation of emergency preparedness plans for escalated situations
- Perform budget variance analysis for assigned lines of Operating Statement to include detailed analysis of spend by Service Provider
- The Facilities Program Administrator will provide administrative support to the Manager of Vendor Services and the Facilities organization, manage functions including: Work Order coordination, database management, daily operations, maintaining records, and providing general support services to service providers and stores.
- First point of contact for internal and external customers seeking support and information from Facilities for assigned service providers and programs.
- Recognizes patterns, trends, themes, and connections in information to develop innovative ideas and solutions
- Must possess Bachelor’s Degree from an accredit College or University or commensurate experience in the field of real estate facilities management.
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Strong organization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and knowledge/experience with Showcase and Lawson Query
- Able to stay organized while multi-tasking and work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to travel independently to support Company objectives as may be require
- Previous experience with Officetrax, SMS ASSIST or FMPilot a plus