Technical Administrative Assistant
Chesapeake, VA 23320
LONG TERM TEMPORARY OPPORTUNITY
TECHNICAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Conduct administrative Store Deployment activities including kicking off processes, database entry, and standard communications.
- Supports the Company on New, Relocations, Expansions, Renovations, Special Projects, Closings and Regional Offices as well as any hardware rollouts and/or upgrades.
- Ensure store equipment is operational prior to opening by communicating with the stores via email and/or telephone.
- Kickoff workflows by assigning stores, setting up excel workbooks and requesting merchant ID’s.
- Perform standard workflow activities including database entry, audits, and data export preparations.
- Complete workflows by following checklists, run sheets and closing calls.
- Answer basic questions on standard store specific activities via phone and email. Escalate issues appropriately.
- Assist with scheduling meetings and documenting meeting minutes.
- Create and maintain accurate documentation of all processes within their job duties
- Backup other coordinator responsibilities as needed regarding tech refresh and break fix maintenance
- Other related duties as required by management
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Technical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem resolution skills
- Able to work in a team environment and independently
- Must be dependable
- Drive for results
- Organized and detail oriented
- Customer focused
- Professional attitude