Warehouse & Merchandise Display Associate
Chesapeake, VA 23325 US
Hours: 8:00-4:30 / M-F
Assisting/supporting the merchandise department with the coordination of actions necessary to maintain an organized flow of merchandise, displays, fixtures into and out of the Merchandise Display Area, while maintaining an well organized, clean environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities - Primary responsibilities listed in order of importance
- Coordinate shipping/receiving of incoming/outgoing samples/fixtures/supplies.
- Maintain housekeeping standards of the Merchandise Display Area with the support of the building maintenance team.
- Assist/Support setting displays to support the sales planner/sample review/sales events.
- Provide assistance/support for special projects in additional to principal responsibilities.
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications - Summary of knowledge, experience and education required.
- Ability to lift move cartons up to 25 lbs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Strong decision making and conflict resolution skills.
- Must be able to work effectively under deadlines while handling multiple priorities.
- Must have Retail store experience as it pertains to shipping/receiving/merchandising.
- Warehouse/Material handling as it pertains to use of basic equipment and productive/effective handling of cartons/fixtures.